[triadtechtalk] Re: music downloads

  • From: "Sandy O'Neill" <sandyone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 18:09:52 +1100

Hi Joan
Try out www.blubster.com, I think its excellent. Fast downloads, no other
stuff, just music. Very much like Napster but of course not as many users at
this stage - still very good though. Such a shame about Napster I think, the
best one out there and all the others are still operating though nowhere
near as good.  I shall most probably subscribe to it if and when its up and
running again, just to show support (providing its not too expensive of
course).
Sandy :)