[triadtechtalk] Re: fes >was Bazooka<

  • From: "Juanita Kimble" <jkimble@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 21:26:58 -0600

  From: Armando Barreiro

  Search your PC for any references to fes & jot down their location.
  Come back to us with any info & we'll see about this.

  In find all files and folders. It is in common files\install
Shield\professional. I opened that, it has run
time.
  I opened run time, it has 0700 folder and 09 folder. i kernel.rgs,
isProBe.tlb, objectps.dll (strange
spelling)
  I opened 0700 it has a folder called intel 32, that folder has seven .dll and
a program called DotNet~1.exe.

  Ok that is as far as I will go until I see if anyone knows what it is.

  Guess it has something to do with the pc by intel being in there.
  The word professional makes me think it has something to do with office XP
professional, which I have
uninstalled.

  ---