[triadtechtalk] Re: Bazooka

  • From: "Juanita Kimble" <jkimble@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 21:08:06 -0600

  From: Jim Moss

  I also dumped the Jv16 program.  The easy cleaner and reg-seeker does a
better and more complete job.  Also
some parts of Jv16 worried me and I would not use them.

  Jim Moss

  I agree with you all. If you run easy cleaner first, jv16 doesn't find
anything.

  I D\L another reg cleaner called cleanup. I used it once. It found things
that none of the other cleaners
found. It doesn't make a backup, or send them to the recycle bin. It does not
have spyware. I was smart enough
to make a back up. So far so good.

  http://users3.ev1.net/~stevengould/cleanup/download.html

  It is freeware. But ask for donation if you like it. Donation will also get
you email to tell you when
another version is ready.
  When you run it. It sounds like water running. Kind of neat.
  But will wait and see what the others says about it before I run it again.

  I also D\L messcleaner. It also found some things that the others didn't

  http://www.a1b2c3.com/free/comp01.htm

  Kind of afraid of it. I did delete some things with it. Directories I think.

  Juanita

  ---