[triadtechtalk] Re: Very slow internet access

  • From: avbsantos@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 09:34:22 -0700 (PDT)

Glad to have been helpful, but from your message I
understand that a new modem was the resolution and not
what I had thought - that spyware was using up your
PC's resources.

I never thought of the modem as being a probable cause,
but then I was not familiar with your machine.
That goes to show that we can learn a new one every
day. I'll adjust my suggestions to a resolution on the
order of "a slow PC" accordingly.
Thanks for the feedback.

I was not aware of the fact that such a large number of
people do not support such a great utility(Spybot S&D).
I'll be alloting my share forthwith. Great proggie, eh?

Happy PCing, Walt.

armando

Isn't it strange that the same people who laugh at
gypsy fortune-tellers take economists seriously?