[triadtechtalk] Re: Too many patches

  • From: "ROBERT BURGER" <RobertBurger36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 23:04:37 -0500

Chuck, thanks for the input.  Do you mean that I can install all of them with
one click of the mouse.  YEAH!  I really wasn't too happy to do each one
separately.

I was concerned that, since some of them say that the computer should be
re-started after a download, then if I tried to install them all at once,
something would go wrong.

The reason that I bought an XP was that my wife bought an embroidery machine
and after we had it home, we found out that we needed XP for updates for the
embroidery machine.  I had a Win 98 that was doing all I needed (except for
security).
Robert