[triadtechtalk] Re: Tmntsrv.exe

  • From: avbsantos@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 14:19:09 -0800 (PST)

From what I gathered via Google it's a PCCillin error.
Check here for possibilities. Without a more refined
descrition of the error this is the best I can do in
trying to help you.

http://tinyurl.com/x4jt

Perhaps uninstalling & reinstalling your A/V program
will do the trick, or a "restore" to a previous date.

HTH,
armando
On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 13:50:08 -0800, "Lewis & Becky
Kincaid" wrote:

I have started out today with a new problem...

The error message says: Tmntsrv.exe encountered a
problem and needed to close

What is Tmntsrv.exe??

And how do I correct this problem so that it will go
away???

Iowahawkeyes & Skyhawk