[triadtechtalk] Re: Saving email to a drive other than 'C'.

  • From: <bodhigo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 22:16:00 -0400

Thank you Sam. I should have given more info along with my question.
MSN provides Windows Live Hotmail and that is the source of my email acct.
'Tools' is in my Microsoft Internet Explorer browser but that deals with
Internet connections. My OS is  XP2 if that has any bearing on it.
Bodi

From: fishnsam@xxxxxxxxx: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [triadtechtalk]
Re: Saving email to a drive other than 'C'.Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 10:54:17 -0500

If you're using Outlook Express go to Tools\Options, click on the Maintenance
tab.  On this window, click on the 'Store Folder' button.