[triadtechtalk] Re: Live Mail

  • From: "Juanita Kimble" <jkimble@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 17:45:28 -0500

Windows Mail has taken the place of Outlook Express on the Vista OS.

Richard

Thanks Richard. In that case I just as well download live mail and get use to it. Will need someone to help me though. I think I can call support with my ips and they will tell me the things I would need to know. I noticed it has a junk mail filter. I take it that would be similar to gmail.And want interfere with ZA's filter.

Now that makes me wonder. If I DL live mail will it take the place of my outlook express. Sorry to be so dumb.

Juanita VIEW ARCHIVES @ //www.freelists.org