[triadtechtalk] Re: Running out of stones to overturn. (Still Slow)

  • From: ChasM49@xxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 20:44:39 EDT

In a message dated 10/17/2003 7:14:29 PM Central Standard Time,
modelworker@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> but what now

you are the administrator correct?... make sure you are signed in on the
administrator account..... and that may be one of the hangups..... most cases
wont
take system changes unless using administrator account on xp.... not sure
about the home edition as I use the pro but form my understanding has to be..
anyne else know on this point?.....
                                                             chuck....in ok