[triadtechtalk] Re: Pretrieve: Safe or Adware?

  • From: Armando Barreiro <avbsantos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 22:33:29 +0000 (GMT+00:00)

You're very welcome, Brian.

Armando

Can you solve the riddle?  (Joke)

This riddle concerns three elderly ladies, a large bottle of Jack Daniel's
(Black Label), and a baseball game.

You get to be a detective.

Here goes....  The three ladies went to their first baseball game.

This was something that was an occasion of great excitement to them. To add to the
excitement, they smuggled a bottle of booze into the game, and started
immediately to enhance the soft drinks they bought.

It was a good game. There was a lot of action on the field and a lot of action in the stands.
All too soon, long before the game was over, the bottle was nearly empty and
one lady was passed out in her seat.

By now, you should have enough information to be able to tell how far along the game is, and what the status
of the game is.

Have you figured it out yet? See below for answer.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's the bottom of the fifth, the bags are loaded, and there's one out.

*-)
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 13:50:53 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
From: Armando Barreiro <avbsantos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [triadtechtalk] Re: Pretrieve:  Safe or Adware?

It's as you said, I too would doubt K.K. would recommend a nasty site. As to McAf.'s site adv., it will report as dubious any website that may contain addl. links to any other sites that are indeed stinkies.

Armando