[triadtechtalk] Re: Portable Program Question

  • From: armando barreiro <armandobarreiro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 23:55:12 -0700 (PDT)

Re list of installed stuff, a quick browse over the list you submitted leads me
to think that there are things installed that you don't need.

In the first place, I use but Microsoft Security Essentials only, though I did
install McAfee's links security advisor toolbar. No need for Zone Alarm, IMO,
at all.

To check your list of stuff see
<http://www.spywarewarrior.com/rogue_anti-spyware.htm>

Best wishes,