[triadtechtalk] Re: Outlook Express And some links

  • From: "Juanita Kimble" <jkimble@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 11:19:37 -0600

  From: sam thomson

  Juanita,
  If you have Win XP go to Tools\Options\Connection and remove the check mark
  in front of "Hang up after sending and receiving."

  ___________________________
  I do have XP
  It isn't checked. Sure sounds like a good tip  to remember though thanks.

  Perhaps it is the junk mail filter doing it. I am now thinking maybe it might
be because I don't have the address that I am trying to open or send in my
address book.
  I would love to disable it but when I do I start getting tons of junk mail.
Sure makes sense why ZA slows you PC down

  I tried to open an email from TTT the other day and it put me back to the
desk top. Now thinnking back I believe ZA put that  email in the junk folder. I
think it was the xmas card with the puzzle.

  Thanks again