[triadtechtalk] New browser

  • From: Howard <bint@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2002 18:14:12 -0500

 give it a shot and report back to us fraidy
cats what they thought of it.
> :-)

This cat DL'd it and it is sure faster than my IE6
& Opera, however, I can't figure out how to get it
to open Maximized when I click on the Icon to
load the Home Page I selected, nor from any URL's
in messages!  H E L P !  ; )  When I get use to
it, I believe I will like it much better than IE
or Opera and already do for speed!

.......clarence.......

Hi Clarence ... Can't you just Right click on the desktop shortcut
and under properties, select "Run maximized" instead of the "Run
normal" that seems to be the default on most browsers? I haven't
downloaded it yet (another 'fraidy cat here) .. I already have 5
different browsers installed right now. One thing I did note on
their download page is that there is no Java, so quite a few
pages, or parts of pages won't load. Keep us informed!  Thanks

 **** -Howard- ****
bint@xxxxxxxxxxxx