[triadtechtalk] New Computer/ Win7 Upgrage

  • From: brian <brian99@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 21:26:47 -0500

Bruce,

Ok, thanks for checking in; glad you are still out there and can offer a
helping hand.

I remember you were one of the group who switched to Vista and made it work.
That experience should help other who have problems with Win7.

The first thing I would like to get some feed back on, is the pros and cons of
buying a local computer or on off the internet.

What have been your experiences?

What are your recommendations?

If I get one local it would sure help is I have trouble with it, but it seems
that with an on line purchase a person can get the items that one really wants
in the computer.

What have you done in the past and how has it worked out?

BRIAN