[triadtechtalk] Re: More on Zone Alarm & MS Critical Updates

  • From: Juanita Kimble <jkimble@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 10:38:12 -0500

Howard, I had all the setting, set like you had yours set. I did not get his
letter. Let me ask if anyone thinks,  the cookies that Adaware said had spy
wear in them, that I deleted could be the problem. I know when I subscribed
to the Plus, Fred said I would get a one time cookie. Hey don't go jumping
on me. I know Fred would never spy on anyone, but just wondered if Adaware
would see this cookie as spy wear.
For now I will just go to his home page and go to the Plus edition from
there.