[triadtechtalk] Re: Zone Alarm & MS Critical Updates

  • From: "cabehogan" <cabehogan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 06:25:47 -0500

> Hi James and Clarence

Hi ya' Elisabeth!

> Thank you   both for your suggestions.  I will start
by uninstalling
> Zone Alarm, but as I know so many people are using it
> without problems ( and it is considered the most
effective of
> Desktop Firewalls) I will probably reinstall it and
keep
> trying to solve the problem.  I suspect my browser
needs
> to be reconfigured.

Yes Elisabeth, I also have read of raves by many folks
and I do
not wish to put a bee in your bonnet, but this is the
full Gospel
truth, when I was running ZA, I could not get a
checkered flag at
PC PitStop, but since I installed Tiny Personal
Firewall, I have
gotten a checkered flad every time, so I would wonder
how much
better than that I could get!  One thing is for sure,
if you don't like
TPF, you can always uninstall it and go back to ZA,
right?

And you are welcome for the suggestions so long as
anything I
relate to you does not cause you any problems!

.......clarence.......

www.freelists.org/webpage/triadtechtalk

//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi