[triadtechtalk] MS updates.

  • From: "Juanita Kimble" <jkimble@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 11:07:17 -0600

AS far as I can see I don't have any ms updated as of yet. In add/remove there
is an installer icon windows installer 3.1 kb893803. Will I have to install
that before I get updates.
Dont laugh! But need an ok if i am correct. Never done this before.
Go to add/remove on right pane click add program then highlight the installer
the program I want to install. Is that correct?

I tried to update but didn't have any luck. Chuck said I should be getting SP
pack 2, I think. When I check for updates it had some SP packs 1 on the
results.  Do you have both of them. When 3 is ready will you keep all you have
and get that too.

I think it was Jim asking about spam mail. I have Trend Micro. It is filtering
my mail and dumping all spam in a spam folder. I have checked it hasn't made a
mustake yet.
Is hard for me to grasp yet but it claims to be stopping things like web worms
several times a day. It always says I should shut down and do a scan. Dont know
how to put the lock on yet.