[triadtechtalk] Re: Karen's Power Tools

  • From: Cuffy10@xxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 15:16:32 EST

In a message dated 11/22/03 11:57:09 AM Pacific Standard Time,
jimmoss888@xxxxxxx writes:
Can you help with this one?
I don't use any of those Jim so I don't even know what you are talking about.
CT2 is a new expression to me....... is that part of XP or something?
Since I know nothing about the apps I can't offer any advice other than KISS
(keep it simple stupid) and don't generate a string of events just to turn the
lights off?

"We have a criminal jury system which is superior to any in the world; and
its efficiency is only marred by the difficulty of finding twelve men every day
who don't know anything and can't read."
Mark Twain