[triadtechtalk] Re: Karen's Power Tools

  • From: Cuffy10@xxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 13:23:13 EST

In a message dated 11/22/03 10:06:25 AM Pacific Standard Time,
jimmoss888@xxxxxxx writes:
The CD should and I think it did install all necessary files but to no avail!
I do know my problem is in the VB files, but do not know now how to correct
it.  I will let you know if the additional VB files help.
Jim, Karen says the VB files have to be installed before you install her
apps. and....... I doubt that the VB runtimes would be installed automagically
from the CD. That would require a different installer than the one provided in
the downloadable apps.
You may have to go back to square one and start the whole install over.
Remove all apps......
Install VB runtimes.
Install her Powertools..... any that you want to use.

I keep all the VB runtimes archived and install all of them when I install
Windows. I have MS games here that date back to 1991 so I started with VB 1.0
and installed them all. It doesn't hoit and you never know when something will
call for them.

"We have a criminal jury system which is superior to any in the world; and
its efficiency is only marred by the difficulty of finding twelve men every day
who don't know anything and can't read."
Mark Twain