[triadtechtalk] Re: Hijackthis

  • From: "Juanita Kimble" <jkimble@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 08:57:03 -0600

  From: Armando Barreiro

  Sent: Monday, February 26, 2007 8:03 AM
  Subject: [triadtechtalk] Re: Hijackthis

  How to remove WGA, manually:
  <http://www.pcdoctor-guide.com/wordpress/?p=3104>

  Armando here is the technical details Zone Alarm gives me. I know I have the
software that Microsoft has to warn you if you  about to go to a site that is
not safe. Could that be what this popup could be. If so then I would need to
give it permission.
  Also when I look at the properties it is owned by Microsoft.

        Inside the OSFirewall alert

        Alert property Alert property value Technical explanation
              Program Name Internet Explorer A program running on your
computer, which attempted an action that was detected by the OSFirewall.
              Filename iexplore.exe The filename of the program that ZoneAlarm
Security Suite found on your computer.
              Program Version 7.00.6000.16414 (vista_gdr.070108-1520) The
version of Internet Explorer running on your computer.
              Program Size 623616 The size of the program executable file in
bytes.
              Program MD5 93a6a4f5293ae19e3b37021aabcf0902 The MD5 hash, or
number, that uniquely identifies the executable.
              Smart Checksum 0bc51768351d265c72223ea76b6923f6 The SKIMP hash,
or number, that uniquely identifies the executable.
              Date Modified Jan-08-2007 06:08:42 PM The date when iexplore.exe
was most recently modified.
              Event Type Execution The event involved executing Windows
instructions.
              Sub Event Type ExecutionGlobalWindowsHook Internet Explorer
attempted to set a Windows hook without a specific thread.

GIF image

GIF image

GIF image