[triadtechtalk] Fw: Re: Defrag causes wear to HDD?

  • From: "The Prusik's at Bunkered Inn" <79erkilo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 00:35:40 -0500

I'm glad to hear that someone else defrags frequently!  Had me frightened for a
moment that I was doing something harmful to the computer...  Since everyone I
have heard of who defragments every six months to a year has so much trouble
and takes so much time to get done, I minimally, defrag every week--sometimes
every day...  Mainly because I do so much educational surfing and reading, etc,
etc, that i figure the more I defrag the less confused my disks are,
Donna P.