[triadtechtalk] Re: Floppy Disk drive

  • From: ChasM49@xxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 13:52:28 -0500 (EST)

most likely the floppies were made with a version of windows before xp....
will find that to be major conflict on floppies.... have hundreds of them
like  that and just chopped them with an axe and dumped.... most cases just a
 waste of time... if any sorts of programs most cases be unable to use ...
and  yea.. was lots of work loading the floppies when were in use... now....
simply  takes up space..... chuck....

In a message dated 12/27/2011 11:58:22 A.M. Central Standard Time,
nade@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I have a  bunch of floppies I copied documents on and would like to check
before I  throw them away. Have an external drive connected, which works,
but most  of the older disks show "Disk in drive A is not
formatted....."