[triadtechtalk] Re: Brian Also Checking In: Any Vista Users?

  • From: ChasM49@xxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 13:39:40 EST

In a message dated 2/25/2007 12:21:46 P.M. Central Standard Time,
brian99@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

given it  a try yet?

picked me up a factory repaired HP dual core from the post exchange here at
Ft Sill, Ok... and HP has a deal for free upgrade to vista on new purchase..
so... checked it out and I qualified... right now waiting delivery for it...
off  the shelf it costs.... to me.... way to danged much.... so freebie will do
to  see how it works.... lol... chuck...in ok
http://www.aol.com.