[triadtechtalk] Armando, You are a genius, Not only did you fix that problem

  • From: "Lewis & Becky Kincaid" <skyhawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 17:26:47 -0700

Armando

You are a genius... You knew right where to go to fix my password in Outlook
Express not remembering... Thank you... It now "Remembers"

Not only did you fix that problem... But another one that Copper.net tech's
couldn't figure out... And that is... I wasn't getting any mail via
Copper.net.. But after doing what you said.. I am now getting my e-mails
too...

So you fixed 2 for the price of one... Thank You....

Skyhawk