[trh] Monday's News

  • From: "Olden" <markp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 08:48:54 -0400

Good morning to you all !

Ok, a few reminders:

Tonight, RvR event beginning at 8:00 PM EST. A small group of us yesterday
found that we can hold our own in the frontiers now, and it is sure to be fun
tonight. If you haven't already indicated you are coming, do so now:
http://pub12.ezboard.com/ftheredhand68375frm13.showMessage?topicID=22.topic

This Friday at 8 PM also, there is an alliance raid to Raum. This has become
everyone's favorite place to hunt, and this should be a great time. Details and
signup available at :
http://pub12.ezboard.com/ftheredhand68375frm13.showMessage?topicID=23.topic

In the area of ongoing discussions, there have been 8 responses to the poll
started by Pher about the future of Alt night. You can see the current results
by checking:
http://pub12.ezboard.com/ftheredhand68375frm5.showMessage?topicID=31.topic

Along these lines, we need to make a decision in the next day or so about this
Thursday....do we play or not? Last week, several members got surprised by
going to the other realm and finding no one there, so let's decide early and
get the word out.

In other news, the first round of guilds have been selected for beta test of
the PvP server, and (obviously) The Red Hand was not invited. But Mythic has
indicated that others may be added in the coming weeks.

That's all for now, and if you have any suggestions for the use of this mailing
list, let me know. If we don't find any bugs or issues with it, I propose we
enlarge the list to include everyone in the guild by the end of this week.

Olden