[trh] Re: Event Suggestions Summary

  • From: "Nicole Erickson" <nerickson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <trh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 08:28:21 -0500

Also, please make it known that this is for the "big boys and girls"
RvR, not BGs.  None of this is followed in BG RvR as proven last night.
I have posted my feelings about last night's event and the general gist
of the post is ... I was very disappointed in the more experienced RvR
players, in our alliance and in our guild.  I will never lead a BG event
again.  That was the biggest waste of my time and overall a huge
disappointment.  I had actually looked forward to that event all week
and gave my all trying to get our younger players past 20 (Beom, Eathen,
Runtann), not alts, so that they could participate.  I did spend time
with Lae, Q, and Bob's alts trying to get them up to our level as well
for this event but it didn't work out fast enough.  I think they made it
to 16 or 17.  I really feel sorry for the ones that were listening like
Beom, who was sticky to me the whole time.  That was certainly not a
good example to show our guild's younger players.

Nicole