[trh] Daily News

  • From: "Olden" <markp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 12:37:20 -0400

Greetings!

Since I did not receive any feedback on allowing HTML in the list, I have
changed it so we can use it. Hopefully this email will look "different" from
the others.

New patch went live today, so you can reset your realm points if you wish. Just
remember that you only get 2 chances to do this; one from level 20 and above,
and the second anytime after reaching level 40. The Herald has a good
description of the abilities now, and our boards include a link to a site that
can help you decide how to spend your points.

There will not be an alt night tonight on other realms, but Laeasu has
suggested we all might want to work on getting an alt ready for the event this
Sunday.

Tomorrow is the Raum event; post if you think you will be there at
http://pub12.ezboard.com/ftheredhand68375frm13.showMessage?topicID=23.topic

Sunday we are inviting all between the levels of 20 and 24 to come to the
battlegrounds for what should be fun night bashing Albs and Hibs. Post your
attendance at
http://pub12.ezboard.com/ftheredhand68375frm13.showMessage?topicID=24.topic

There has been great discussion about ways to improve the logistics of our
alliance events. I am suggesting we wait until this weekend, and then perhaps
one of our guild leaders can move the ideas to the alliance leaders board for
discussion there.

Other news includes an announcement by Mythic concerning the first expansion
for DAoC. Check the Herald for the press release.

In honor of the new Star Wars movie that starts today...may the force be with
you. Or if you prefer, come to the dark side..............

Olden