[touchinglives] Re: Just a thought...

  • From: Saurabh Bhatia <saurabh.a.bhatia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: touchinglives@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 14:31:32 +0530

Good one Priya

We can choose a theme like - "How would you touch one life ?" and ask a few
people from our peer group, then a few shots of center, training in
progress, and final ending with you can touch one life by donating books,
computer, tables , cupboards , or just time .. all these things can be shown
as things from our center eg a stack of books , a computer, so on and so
forth

FB app idea is also good as far as we keep it free, if the traffic increases
and we bear a cost, we need to more clearly define our goals behind it,its a
good idea nonetheless . I found a way to create quote applications on
facebook , let me give it a go today and will update you on this.

--
Best Regards

Saurabh
http://about.me/rootuser