[touchinglives] Re: Just a thought...

  • From: Touching Lives <sonia.touchinglives@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: touchinglives@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 23:07:31 +0530

Infact, I was also thinking on same lines.

I met Mihir today and he shared that we must make an app which on FB - like
Touching Lives which shares a good thought for 365 days by different
children. This could be a thought of different children and people can just
click to know their thoight for the day. Just as there there are apps for
Alchemist, god wants you to know, etc.

What say?

--
Miracles,