[touchinglives] Fwd: Workshop in Pilani

  • From: Touching Lives <sonia.touchinglives@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: touchinglives <touchinglives@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 11:29:49 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: serikari snigdha <serikari.snigdha@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 11:06 AM
Subject: Fwd: Workshop in Pilani
To: sonia.touchinglives@xxxxxxxxx

Hello Sonia,
I am Snigdha serikari from NIRMAAN Pilani, This is regarding the workshop
for our volunteers in Nirmaan that we discussed briefly during Renaissance
2k11. I would like to know your thoughts about the dates when you can make
it here, the events and content of the workshop etc

As for our organisation, we want to learn how we can connect with the
community through the resources we already have like the school where we
teach and the women in the village with whom we have connected thoeugh
health awareness programmes.And also innovative methods of teaching that
happen at Touching Lives
Looking forward for your reply.

Regards,
--