[touchinglives] Fwd: Reminder: NGO Registration for Mumbai Marathon is now open

  • From: Touching Lives <sonia.touchinglives@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: touchinglives <touchinglives@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 12:35:42 +0530

I called them up ....it is very very confusing.

The bib blocking is also open. there are 15 bib-blocking (per bib is 5k)
....which is like lot of money.

Secondly, now that this is open, we can fill the form online and send it
giving the cheque of 2.500/-

We dont need to give any hard copy. All that we need to give is the audit
report.

-me~