[tos-list] Photo Donations to TOS

  • From: "Jim Hailey" <irasciblej@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TOS-List" <tos-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Texbirds '" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2014 07:47:12 -0600

I am making one more request for individual donations of pictures to the
silent auction at our Texas Ornithological Society meeting in Round Rock
January 16-20.  If you have a picture you care to donate to this non-profit
organization please send your 8 x 10 prints to Daniel Vasquez, 1130 FM 1460,
Georgetown, TX 78626 by the 10th so he can matte them for the auction.
Please put species, date, and location that the picture was taken.  Thank
you very much for your contribution.  I also want to extend an invitation to
you to attend the meeting.  Information can be found at www.texasbirds.org
under the meetings tab.  We would love to have you join us for the great
field trips.

Jim Hailey
President
Texas Ornithological Society