[tor] Re: New Exit at Voxility/Limehost in Romania

  • From: Moritz Bartl <moritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torservers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2012 12:39:43 +0100

Hi Alex,

On 08.03.2012 23:57, Alex Papadopoulos wrote:
>> Wish we had better monitoring to hunt these things down...
> Do you mean generic host monitoring or Tor-specific accounting? In the
> former case, may I suggest munin? If you'd like any help with that,
> let me know.

In this particular case there is nothing in the logs, so I don't think
munin would have helped much. I always felt I wanted something more
sophisticated that monitors across all servers and warns about drops in
network connections, speed etc.

OMD was suggested to me as a nice monitoring environment as well:
http://omdistro.org/

I had munin running on a few nodes for some time, but I did not really
see a benefit in "just having graphs".

--
Moritz Bartl
https://www.torservers.net/