[torontocbm] Re: Website with PDFs of Magazines, Books etc

  • From: "David Haynes" <David.Haynes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 21:23:46 -0500

I tried putting some more online and the demand is too great.

I uploaded 100 or so issue of Amazing Computing and people kept crashing my
web server over and over.  I am on a shared server and it just can not
handle that type of demand.

Currently 10-20gig or so of downloads a day.

That is why I post the torrent links and the date when they were posted to
the newsgroup.

On the news server I use binaries on alt.binaries.emulators.cbm go back to
Aug 3rd, 2008.

David