[torontocbm] Re: Website with PDFs of Magazines, Books etc

  • From: "John Easton" <jeaston@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 17:54:29 -0500

Hey Leif, Golan, Ian ... whomever,  why doesn't someone gather this
information into one cohesive article, and we'll publish it via the TPUG
Newsletter?  Thanks ...
John
Next article request ... whatever does one do to recover these files from
D64 format?  Perhaps that info will form a part of the up-coming TPUG MASTER
FILE (in D64 format) CD disk?
And speaking of disks, just ran across a large pile of TRANSACTOR disks ...
note to Karl Hildon ... would you mind if TPUG included these on our CD?