[torontocbm] Re: Unreleased C64 games

  • From: Robin Harbron <macbeth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 00:33:17 -0500

On 11-12-28 11:18 PM, Robin Harbron wrote:
It was made by a Canadian company, and somehow I ended up with a copy of this very rare game, and then noticed it was listed on GTW64.

I meant to add: any of you people with large collections of original games, you might have a lost treasure in there. Any games that aren't by the big famous companies, especially those that identify themselves as Canadian, or have suspiciously low budget packaging / labelling / instructions - those are the ones to make a quick search of on GTW64.com, and GB64.com to see if they're already archived, or being searched for, or perhaps completely unknown.

Digital archaeology!

Robin.