[torontocbm] Re: Toronto PET User's Group September 17th 2009

  • From: Leif Bloomquist <leif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 16:22:35 -0400

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 4:17 PM, James Alexander
<james.m.alexander@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I might also be able to bring a 64 if needed with the cables to connect it
> as long as I can get the chance to clean it up a bit beforehand.  Will there
> be monitors available for the demo?

I'll bring a couple, and the church has a few.  I guess I should have
spelled it out, if you're bringing a 64 etc. please bring the required
bits including a monitor if you can.

-Leif

--
Leif Bloomquist
leif(at)schemafactor(dot)com

"Music expresses that which cannot be said in words, but must not
remain silent."