[torontocbm] Re: Toronto PET User's Group September 17th 2009

  • From: James Alexander <james.m.alexander@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 16:17:21 -0400

Leif Bloomquist wrote:
On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 4:00 PM, James Alexander
<james.m.alexander@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have an SD uIEC I could bring.  Btw, who's doing the demo this month?

Great, thanks.  I suppose I am doing the demo, but we can consider it
a group effort.  I'm just bringing a VIC-Switch to try out, and
they're somewhat rare devices so I hope people will find it
interesting.

-Leif

I might also be able to bring a 64 if needed with the cables to connect it as long as I can get the chance to clean it up a bit beforehand. Will there be monitors available for the demo?