[torontocbm] Re: Next meeting 21st?

  • From: Analog X64 <analogx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Toronto CBM <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 11:50:48 -0400

I really envy, what goes on the U.K. vs North America.

TPUG meetings are great, but I find them to far in between.

Is there a list of other events that are Retro/Commodore related here in Canada?

In The U.K. there seems to be a more active Retro Scene.  There are at least a
dozen annual
events that draw large crowds.  Ontop of any type of regular based meetings.

> Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 00:45:46 -0400
> Subject: [torontocbm] Re: Next meeting 21st?
> From: gklinger@xxxxxxxxx
> To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Jeff Bourdeau wrote:
>
> > ..and how long is summer break for?
>
> Two months. Meetings are held on the third Thursday of the month,
> September through June. In summers past there have been informal (not
> TPUG sponsored or organized) Commodore-oriented gatherings during the
> summer. They're usually mentioned on this list so keep an eye out.
>
> --
> Golan Klinger <gklinger@xxxxxxxxx>
> Dark is the suede that mows like a harvest.

One at a time or all at once? Get updates from your friends in one place.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9660827