[torontocbm] Re: The Lemmings Story

  • From: "Dan Kovacs" <danielkovacs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 12:50:48 -0400

I know that it's a format that may not be supported in the future, but it seems to work well for me for the time being and I will continue to use it while the product supports it. I am finding plenty of software that works well with uIEC, even better now that I have jiffydos.

Dan
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Brain" <brain@xxxxxxxxxx>