[torontocbm] More video games available at tomorrow's PCM event

  • From: "Syd Bolton" <sbolton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 14:04:56 -0400

Hey folks...just got an update that one of my vendors is bringing THOUSANDS
of video games now, even more than initially planned. We're talking deals
like 3 XBOX games for $10 (same deal on PS2) as well as a bunch of vintage
stuff.

Also, we just received a Commodore 1551. Although it's not for sale, if
you've never seen one before we're going to try and get it setup at the
museum!

Hopefully see you tomorrow

13 Alma Street, Brantford
http://www.pcmuseum.ca