[torontocbm] Re: Etiquette.

  • From: Gil Winkler <kimmyland@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 10:54:20 -0400

Points taken but
1) I am not going to lose sleep over it.
2) PLEASE ease up on the swearing thing......with all the stuff on the net
and TV, swearing is REALLY one of the minor things in life don't ya think?
3) Yeah, I guess I had a bit of a bad day too......that's life.   I don't
hate these people nor am I going to hold a grudge, but when someone attacks
me like that I am going to defend myself (within reason)
4) Please let everyone decide for themselves what kind of chat environment
they want.....we are all going to disagree at times, but as long as noone
comes to blows, and we can apologize and work things out at a later date, I
think all is good.....then again there ARE people in this club who do seem
to enjoy gossip, intolerance and just being mean......what are you going to
do?

Cheers

Gil Winkler