[torontocbm] Re: EPROM Adapters

  • From: STEVE GRAY <sjgray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 12:34:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Walter,

Thanks for the info. Looks like i was too late for those adapters... the
auction ended, but there were 2 lots unsold, so I'll wait for the re-listing.

Which 64 do I have...hmmm ;-)
1 x C64 with silver label
6 x Regular C64's (perhaps more)
2 x new-style 64C's
2 x SX-64's (one has dual-drives, one for parts)
1 x Educator 64
1 x Max Machine (cut-down C64 from Japan)
3 x C64-DTV (joystick version)

And that doesn't include my C128s ;-)

Steve