[torontocbm] Re: Commodore VIC-20 Educator "Books" with 6 tapes

  • From: Ernie Chorny <chorny@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 00:52:10 -0400

Ken -

I don't have 3 of the ones you show but I also do not have any additional ones - sort of a confirmation of the different ones issued except that Syd's picture shows a a "Recreation Programs" VT106E (also in French on the label). Note the French I also comes in French (!) and it seems to me they were all published in French.

I note that Math Book I is called VT-108-A on its cover.

Ernie

Ken Rath wrote:
Does anyone know how many of these were produced? Does anyone have a confirmed list? I am pretty sure they were only made in Canada and I think they only made 12 of them. But I am not 100% sure. Math 1, 2, 3 - CES108, CES109, CES110
English 1, 2 - CES 111 & CES112
French 1 - CES113
Chemistry 1 - CES114
Physics 1 - CES115
Elementary Science 1 - CES116
Geography 1 - CES118
History 1 - CES117
Social Studies 1 - CES119
I know that there was also a "Home Calculation Program Pack" # VT-107E but that appears to just be a repackaging of original Commodore Tape numbers VT1007 - VT1012 (Personal Finance 1, Personal Finance 2, VIC Typewriter, etc). Thanks! :) Ken Rath