[torontocbm] C4 Expo Cincinnati

  • From: joseph palumbo <jppbm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Toronto CBM FreeLists <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 00:58:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all!

I just did a check at Canada travel and it appears Passports are not needed for
entering the USA by land crossing until June 1/2009...(which I still haven't
got around to yet :(  )

Therefore, I am willing to go to the C4-Expo Friday afternoon  (8 hour drive
puts us there at shortly after midnight.)  If no one wants to go down(or only
one other; then I will take my Tiburon....if we have 3-5 of us, then I will
grab the Chevy Avalanche currently in my possession from my fathers
Estate....(no rent fee this time! or maybe a small one to cover the extra
insurance for the weekend)

Same deal as usual, split gas/tolls/hotel....you cover your own meals/etc...

Get back to me fast as I need to know by Thursday night at TPUG's meeting if I
am going with my car, or have to swap it for the truck Thursday night after the
meeting.

Sorry for not asking earlier by I completely forgot about the show until this
weekend when I received several e-mails to bring stuff for customers who made
arrangements for delivery to/from there with others.

Joseph Palumbo
JP PBM Products By Mail
www.jppbm.com

Filling out a passport application now to be ready for the next show in
September!