[torontocbm] Re: Bits'N'Bytes DVDs

  • From: "Mike Stein" <mhs.stein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 22:12:42 -0500

Ran across this thread while browsing through the archives to see what I'd
missed after being accidentally unsubscribed somehow:

As it happens I worked with Jim on all three series (B&B, B&B II, The Academy)
and I've got off-the-air VHS tapes of all episodes of those shows somewhere,
although after all this time they probably aren't as clear as they once were;
look closely and you'll even see my name flash by in the B&B credits ;-)

I've also got a set of the DVDs that Leif was looking for but I assume he has a
set by now.

If you're a Butterfield fan then The Academy is actually the show to see since
he was the co-host with Jack Livesley.

A couple of samples:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kSp7tWLlyY

www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2kL3Akljxs

mike

From: "Ken Rath" <kenrath@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 14:04:14 -0400
Does anyone have DVDs or VHSes of "The Academy with Jim Butterfield"? That was
the show that usually followed Bits & Bytes on TVO.
Thanks.

Ken

----- Original Message ----- From: "Leif Bloomquist" <leif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>