[torontocbm] Re: "BMD" Amiga PAL Boot Disk

  • From: "Miraglia, Walter" <Walter.Miraglia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 22:02:07 -0500

I wish I could have made it up there,
I would have loved to have grabbed another c64...
( I don't suppose there are any left? )

Had to go to my parents house and plant the tomatoes, eggplants, peppers,
zuccini's and cucumbers...
(my dad has a pretty big garden in his back yard, at least 100' x 30' so lots
to plant...

Otherwise I would have been up there bright an early...