[torontocbm] Re: Anyone got any RPG C64 Games for sale

  • From: "mister anonymous" <asdlkj59@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 11:42:11 -0500

How about Ultima 4, Quest of the Avatar...complete except for the little metal ahnk...

From: Brian <centallica@xxxxxxxxx>
To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [torontocbm] Re: Anyone got any RPG C64 Games for sale
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 06:29:49 -0800 (PST)

Hey Joey,

I didn't see any left at your WOC table (some dude
beat me to a bunch a few minutes before I got there).
Is this list current? I'll also be interested in the
same in Amiga :->

Thanks
Brian

http://www.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=1633+The+Queensway+Etobicoke+Canada&ie=UTF8&z=15&ll=43.616473,-79.546037&spn=0.016715,0.043344&om=1&iwloc=addr