[torontocbm] Anyone got any RPG C64 Games for sale

  • From: Brian <centallica@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 19:28:30 -0800 (PST)

Anyone got any RPG C64 games complete in good shape in
box with instructions/maps etc they want to sell and
can bring to the meeting/supper tonight?

Let me know what and how much,
Brian

http://www.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=1633+The+Queensway+Etobicoke+Canada&ie=UTF8&z=15&ll=43.616473,-79.546037&spn=0.016715,0.043344&om=1&iwloc=addr

> This month's attendees will be Chris C., Ian C., Joe
> P, Brian T., Leif
> B., and Golan K. If you would like to attend, it is
> imperative that
> you let me know before noon tomorrow. I'll make the
> reservation for
> 6pm under the name "TPUG". Try to arrive as close to
> that time as you
> can and if you're the first person there, please
> secure the table.
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Golan Klinger <gklinger@xxxxxxxxx>
> Dark is the suede that mows like a harvest.

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html