[toodle] Re: Questions for beta testers

  • From: "Mickey Quenzer" <mickey_quenzer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <toodle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 10:52:37 -0800

Howdy, here are my answers.

*******                                      MQ
*******
******* Home Page: http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mickeyqu *******
******* SkypeT - instigater7724*******
******* EMAIL: mickey_quenzer@xxxxxxxxxxx *******

-----Original Message-----
From: toodle-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:toodle-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of ELAINE KITCHEL
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2006 7:50 AM
To: toodle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [toodle] Questions for beta testers

Hello everyone,

Elaine here.  I'd appreciate it if you'd take a minute and answer the
following questions so we can collect data for future reference when
building computer games.  Thanks in advance for your answers.

Are you eighteen years old or older?
OLDER!  GRIN!
Are you a male or female?
male
Which tileset do you most like to use?
BUGS
Which tileset is your next favorite?
CHRISTMAS
Explain briefly why you think you like your favorite tileset the best?
I like the human voice instead of hering the computer speech.

On the average, how many minutes per week do you play Toodle Tiles?

2 hours

What is your favorite computer game from the American Printing House
for the Blind?
Are there others?

What is your favorite compute game by any manufacturer?

The games from www.allinplay.com

What features would you like to see in a future computer game by the
American Printing House for the Blind?

I'd like to see a strategy game.

I'd also like to see more internet based games where you can play with
others.